Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why I Love the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar

by Ryan S. Ferguson

I was skeptical when I first saw the tv ads featuring the iron gym pull up bar, but after actually purchasing the iron gym all of my doubts have vanished.
There are a number of reasons why the Iron Gym is a great piece of workout equipment, but the main reason we buy products such as this are the results. I have had the Iron Gym for about two months now and I have seen a huge difference in my arms and upper back, not to mention my abdominal muscles. Just a few minutes a day in each specific exercise can lead to great results.


Secondly, the versatility of the Iron Gym sets it apart from other ordinary pull up bars. You can do pull up exercises with a number of different grips to focus on certain muscle groups. The different grip positions include chinup position, ordinary grip pull up position, outer grip pull up position, and inside grip pull up position. The Iron Gym also offers ab straps for knee lifts, which are a great way to strengthen your abdominal muscles. Take the Iron Gym to the ground for push ups and tricep lifts. I have to be honest and say that I don't really find the tricep lifts very effective with the Iron Gym, but the pushup position allows your chest to descend below what would ordinarily be the floor level to maximize lift and muscle strengthening.


The Iron Gym's portability is another huge detail that sets this equipment apart from the rest. It takes literally a second to set up the Iron Gym in your doorway and a second to take it down. I just moved into a new apartment and it was no problem moving my home gym. Can you say that about a lot of the other home gyms out there?


The biggest problem with the home gym is ordering the product. The best way to get your hands on one is to head to a store near you that sells "As Seen on TV" products such as CVS or Bed Bath and Beyond, or you could go the easier route and just order one, along with other Iron Gym products at Amazon.com by clicking here Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
Ordering through Amazon will be faster and cheaper than ordering from the tv ad, as well as more convenient than going to the store, which might not even carry them. If you do end up buying one in a nearby store you are still going to have to send away for the ab straps which will take at least a month to arrive.


I hope this article was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment